From time to time, we have second hand fabric structures available for purchase:
At present there are no second hand fabric structures available for purchase.
FOR SALE – Fabric Structure
Area: Crawley Perth
Wind: Region A 149kph;
Length: 16 m; Width: 7 m; Apex: 6.5 m
The structure is dismantled; Price $8,875 as is where is
Points to consider in buying second hand fabric structures:
If you are considering purchasing second hand fabric structures;
- Try and obtain photos of the structure when it was standing so as the make and age can be identified.
- If the structure is dis-assembled make sure you have detailed photos from all angles so as you can count the items and establish what you will need to replace.
- Try and establish when the shelter was purchased.
- Who was the person or entity who initially bought the structure.
- The manufacturer or sales outlet they bought it from.
- The age of the frame and the fabric.
- The number of times the structure has been shifted, as a rule of thumb one shift puts a years life on the fabric.
- Check the fabric for mouse or rat damage, Swiss cheese looking covers don’t keep water out.
- The time it has been in storage.
- Any corrosion on the frame or joining spigots.
- Do they have the cradle or stillage the shelter came in, shelters are bulky to ship if not packed properly.
The best situation in buying a second hand fabric structure is to purchase it standing and have the removal supervised. If it is freighted immediately you can be guaranteed it will be in good condition with no missing parts.
A new structure comes with a warranty which also must be considered when arriving at a price to pay for second hand fabric structures.
Taking all of the above into account we find that any second hand structures usually sell very quickly as there is always someone, somewhere who needs to shelter something quickly. Because the fabric structures are so compact their market footprint is extremely large.
Contact us for further information.